Students enrolled in the Post-baccalaureate Pre-medicine Program may take advantage of a special pathway towards a masters degree in:
- Master of Health Sciences in Molecular Diagnostic Sciences
- Master of Health Sciences in Clinical Microbiology
- Master of Health Sciences in Integrative Medicine
- Master of Public Health
The masters degree options are completed during the one-year gap year after program completion while applying to medical or dental school. Completion of the masters degree offers students the opportunity to:
- Enhance their academic record, making them more competitive applicants.
- Take advanced science courses to further prepare them for graduate medical education.
- Gain an additional credential, making them more competitive for residency and future positions as a clinician.
For more information regarding this opportunity, please contact the PostBacc program office.